Australian University of Flinders Scholarship Foreign students at Flinders University who want to pursue a higher degree based on research For the Australian Government Research Training Programme (AGRTP) International Scholarships, they are especially urged to apply.
The FIPRS will be automatically taken into consideration for international students who apply for the Australian Government Research Training Programme Scholarship (AGRTPS).
- Flinders University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
- Masters/PhD Degree
Full-time research higher degree (Research Doctorate degree or Research Masters degree) offered at the University
Number of Awards:
- Up to 5
- Citizens of any overseas country except Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Aug 2023 (annual)
University Of Flinders Scholarship In Australia Benefits
The scholarship covers the tuition fees for foreign students as well as a large living allowance of $33,000 per year (2023 rate, tax-free), overseas health insurance, and an establishment payment of up to $1,485 to help with moving expenses and travel.
For a research doctoral degree and a research master’s degree, respectively, the scholarship is valid for a maximum of three years and two years, respectively.
- Be a citizen of a country other than New Zealand; not be an Australian citizen; not be an Australian permanent resident; not be a citizen of New Zealand; and plan to enrol in a full-time programme of research-based higher education in Australia during the year the prize is awarded.
- Students who began their higher degree by research the year before but were unable to qualify for a FIPRS in that year owing to the timing of their admissions application and subsequent enrolment.
- Plan to register in a course with a research concentration.
- These are the areas in which the institution succeeds especially well, where its research efforts have been concentrated, and where it has attracted outside funding. satisfy all entrance criteria for a higher degree through research, including the English language competency requirements for HDR candidates.
How To Apply
You must first submit an application for admission to a research higher degree in order to apply for a FIPRS (PhD or Master of Arts by Research). Then a form for the International HDR Scholarship Group follows. You will have access to the student portal, where you may submit your scholarship application after completing your admissions forms. Applications must be submitted by August 4, 2023, at 5 p.m. Adelaide time.
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
? Scholarships & Guidelines
? Internships & Conferences
? Competitions & Leadership Programs
? Exchange & Fellowships
? Workshops & Trainings