Sweden Volunteer Travel, 2023 In 2023, voluntary travel to Sweden will be temporarily permitted. A monthly salary, accommodation, free meals, and a letter of recommendation for acquiring a Schengen visa will all be provided during this trip.
Why are you being stubborn? Discover the conditions below, then use the “Grants Around the Globe” portal to apply for a free trip to Sweden in 2023.
Training while volunteering
Volunteers will gain insight into the activities of young people connected to the Jönköping Youth Centre, develop leadership and interpersonal skills, learn Swedish, and take part in a quick orientation when they arrive. They will also receive insight into the regular activities of young people connected to the Youth Centre.
explanation of volunteering
This volunteer project seeks to improve existing events and initiatives within the Department of Culture and Recreation by providing local Jönköping youth work practises with a worldwide perspective. It will be carried out in the youth centres in the Jönköping Municipality, a region with 150,000 inhabitants. All ages of children and teenagers are welcome, but those between the ages of 10 and 19 are given priority. There are both after-school and nighttime programmes available, depending on the age range. Starting on September 1, 2023, six volunteers will commit to working with us for a full year.
If you want to apply directly without reading the full details, click here.
- A volunteer organization in Sweden: Jonkopings kommun
Countries available to apply
- All Nationalities
Duration of volunteering
- 12 months: starting from September 2023
- April 23, 2023.
- High school.
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Masters .
- Ph.D. _
- You do not need a language certificate when applying.
- There is no fee when submitting an application.
Volunteer Travel In Sweden 2023 | Apply Now Benefits
Volunteering in Sweden includes the following:
- Travel Tickets.
- monthly salary.
- Free accommodation.
- Free meals.
- Swedish language courses.
- Assistance in obtaining a Sweden visa.
- Interested in working as a volunteer with children and youth,
- Willingness to take the initiative to plan, organize, implement and evaluate activities within youth centres.
- Ready to work on your own, as well as in international teams.
- Open and respectful of differences in backgrounds and abilities.
- Willingness to engage in the learning opportunities provided during the volunteer period.
- Experienced in organizing and organizing educational activities for children and youth.
- Letter of Intent
How To Apply
Please send your resume + specified letter of intent to the following email:
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
? Scholarships & Guidelines
? Internships & Conferences
? Competitions & Leadership Programs
? Exchange & Fellowships
? Workshops & Trainings