Jobs in UK without Degree (with Visa Sponsorship) In 2023. You may get certain jobs in the UK via an education centre. The fact that there is agricultural employment available in the UK is fantastic news for everyone reading this. Submit an application for the Agricultural Jobs in the UK 2023 programme, which will let foreigners work in the UK’s agricultural sector for up to six months. The agricultural sector in the UK includes activities including fruit picking, farming, dairy farming, vegetable picking, farm maintenance, and the use of specific agricultural equipment. one of the most in-demand positions in the UK, especially in Scotland. Thus, Scotland has the most farms.
The UK’s minimum wage has also been raised as of April 2023. The starting hourly rate will be $10.42. Hence, if you work 10 hours every day, you may make 100 pounds, which is a very respectable sum. Everyone with a minimal education may apply for UK farming jobs. So, we will first discuss UK Farming Jobs 2023 before describing how to apply for a UK Seasonal Work Visa for Farming Jobs.
Summary of the Farming Jobs in the UK 2023
- Job Country: UK
- Job Location: United Kingdom
- Type of Opportunity: Seasonal Job
- Who can Apply: Anyone
How much do farmers make in the UK?
The New hourly rates are:
|23 AND OVER||21 TO 22||18 TO 20||UNDER 18||APPRENTICE|
Benefits and Package
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Provided by the Employer
- Meals Provided by the Employer
Good for those who are looking for Farm Jobs UK with Accommodation and No Experience.
No of Farms and Farmers in the UK
- No of Farms: 214,000 farms
- No. of Farmers: 117,000 farmers
Countries available to apply
United Arab Emirates , Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries the world
Countries that are Eligible for UK Farming Jobs and Seasonal Visa
Participants from the following nationalities can apply for the UK Seasonal Work Visa. Please always do check the official website too for up-to-date information and changes.
Types of Farming Jobs in the UK
- Fruit Picking Jobs: Such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apples, and pears. Picking, sorting, and packing the fruit.
- Vegetable Picking Jobs: same as fruit Picking
- Nursery work: Caring for young plants.
- Livestock farming: Working with animals such as Dairy farms.
- Agricultural machinery operation
- Farm maintenance
- Farm workers
- Tractor drivers
- Agricultural engineers
- Farm accountants
- Delivery drivers
List of Farming Jobs in the UK 2023 to Apply
Here are some websites for farming jobs in the UK. These are just a few examples, you may find more opportunities and Jobs.
- Farmers Weekly Jobs (https://jobs.fwi.co.uk/)
- AgriGateway (https://www.agrigateway.co.uk/)
- Total Jobs (https://www.totaljobs.com/jobs/farming)
- HOPS Labour Solutions (https://www.hopsls.com/)
- Pick for Britain (https://pickforbritain.org.uk/)
- Fruitful Jobs (https://fruitfuljobs.com/)
- Farming UK Jobs (https://www.farminguk.com/jobs/)
- Farming Online (https://www.farminguk.com/jobs/)
- Jobs in Agriculture (https://www.jobsinagriculture.com/)
- Agricultural and Farming Jobs (https://www.agrijobsworldwide.com/)
- GFW Recruitment (https://www.gfwrecruitment.co.uk/)
- Rural Recruitment (https://www.ruralrecruitment.co.uk/)
- Indeed (https://www.indeed.co.uk/farming-jobs)
- Reed (https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/farming-jobs)
- Monster (https://www.monster.co.uk/jobs/q-farming-jobs.aspx)
How to Apply for UK Seasonal Work Visa in 2023 (Temporary Work)
- Click on the “Official Website” below to To Apply for the UK Seasonal Work Visa
- You must have a valid offer first from the UK Employer.
- The UK Seasonal Work Visa allows foreign workers to come to live and work in UK for six months.
- You can work such as picking fruit and vegetables or flowers under this visa.
- You must be 18years and above at the time of application.
When to Apply for UK Seasonal Visa?
You need to apply for UK Seasonal Worker visas by 15 November each year. You can apply at least 3 months before the start the due date of the Job.
You will get a visa decision within 3 weeks.
UK Seasonal Work Visa Website: The Visa website is given below;
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
? Scholarships & Guidelines
? Internships & Conferences
? Competitions & Leadership Programs
? Exchange & Fellowships
? Workshops & Trainings