The Harvard University Scholars Program at Harvard University encourages applications from recent Ph.D. recipients and aspiring doctorate candidates in the social sciences. Academy learners may be given full-time financial assistance in addition to a $75,000 salary with perks each year.
The Academy Scholars Program honors and supports outstanding scholars who, at the beginning of their careers. combine their knowledge of the social sciences with an understanding of other countries or regi or ns outside the US/CA borders in their research projects.
The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies Academy Scholars Program honours and supports young scholars whose work combines competence in the social sciences with language proficiency and knowledge of regions other than the US or Canada, their native nations. Research should cross disciplinary boundaries to illustrate global or comparative aspects of contemporary or historical domesticproblems,
Academy Scholars: Academy Scholars are a special group of students who have the ingenuity, originality, and ability to stand out from their peers in order to pursue successful careers at prestigious research universities and international organizations.
The Harvard Academy for Intertwo-and Area Studies, headquartered within Harvard University Cambridge, Studies,usetts, USA, grants two-University inwCambridge,AMA,demy Scholars. They receive substantial financial and scientific support to carry out extensive research projects and advance their expertise in their fields or locations. Harvard Academy Scholars routinely get together for lunches, workshops, and other informal get-togethers to discuss cutting-edge interdisciplinary research techniques for their projects. Members of the Harvard Academy Se, ior Scholars, an elite thatuacts as aoup that serves as t, e selection committee, support the Scholars by attending Harvard Academy activities and towardsing them with continuous assistance as they strive to achieve their objectives.
Harvard Academy Harvard Academy welcomes applications from a wide range of candidcharacteriseds to foster a community of scholars with a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives.
Harvard University Scholars Program 2023-2024:
- Harvard University
- Up to $75,000 annual stipend
- PhD and Postdoc
Harvard University Scholars Program 2023-2024 Benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Students will receive an annual stipend of $75,000. Moreover, this may be supplemented with grants for conferences and research travel expenses, research assistant services as well as health insurance benefits.
Harvard University Scholars Program 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- This award is open to individuals holding either a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral qualifications (completed within two years from 1 August 2024 as the starting date) as well as advanced doctoral candidates studying social science fields.
- Students nearing completion of their dissertation must present degree conferral documents issued from their university registrar’s office before June 30th, 2024 to qualify for August 1st as their starting date.
People who have completed more than one Harvard postdoctoral fellowship are ineligible.
- Each year, five to six Academy Scholars are selected as residents for two years at an annual salary of $75,000 plus housing costs. Once in residence, these Academy Scholars should complete two years within three years with no delays or deferrals before commencing. Academy Scholars may take up to 12-month breaks between years 1 and 2, either for acceptance of tenure track positions without incurring further obligations in this time, or accepting further awards or funding sources without incurring further obligations on them as Academy Scholars.
Application Procedure For Harvard University Scholars Program 2023-2024:
Your application must arrive by September 22, 2023 as The University do not accept late submissions.
Completed applications will contain:
- Curriculum curriculum Vitae (CV), including a listing of publications. Research proposal (2k words maximum), outlining intellectual goals as well as plans for methodological and disciplinary works.
- Please submit one writing sample from a scholarly source (i.e. a chapter from your Ph.D. dissertation or up to a 50-page academic journal article written solely in English), plus an official transcript from your Ph.D. program transcript, for review by our committees.
- By September 22nd 2023, three recommendations will have been uploaded securely and directly into the app by their authors.
- Each part of an application, including those three letters of recommendation, are accessible online in pdf files through Harvard Academy’s main page website by clicking “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Footnotes or bibliographies can add details and context to the research proposal, though their inclusion is optional and won’t count toward your maximum 2000-word limit for research statements.
- Regarding transcripts from foreign universities, our reviewers have reviewed numerous applications from these foreign institutions and requested transcript-like documentation from each Registrar at each graduate institution; including master’s programs or doctoral degrees that you have taken or are taking currently. Most likely, your institution frequently receives requests for these documents so may provide them upon your request.
The Application deadline For Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023-2024 is September 22, 2023
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
? Scholarships & Guidelines
? Internships & Conferences
? Competitions & Leadership Programs
? Exchange & Fellowships
? Workshops & Trainings