Concordia University offers a range of scholarships to support and recognize outstanding students across various disciplines.
Applications are invited for the Concordia University Scholarships 2024. The deadline for Concordia University Scholarship applications is February 2024. International students are always welcome at the University of Concordia to join the institute and carry out their research under the guidance of top-notch professors, researchers, and teachers. Additionally, the institute recognizes the student’s creativity as a crucial component of the university’s development and program. A sponsored scholarship in Canada is an excellent opportunity for students to make a significant difference in their lives by receiving higher education from one of the greatest institutions in the world.
The Canadian scholarship for international students gives people the opportunity to join the Canadian Bureau for International Education, the International Association of Universities, the Canadian Association of Research Libraries, and the Canadian University Press in addition to receiving free tuition at Concordia University.
About Concordia University
The Concordia Institution is a sizable public research organization located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It was established in 1974 as a result of the merger of Sir George Williams University and Loyola College. The diverse and welcoming community, innovative research, and steadfast commitment to experiential learning are all hallmarks of Concordia University. The university has two campuses in the centre of the bustling city.
The four colleges at Concordia University—the Faculty of Arts and Science, the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science, the John Molson School of Business, and the Faculty of Fine Arts offer a broad range of courses and academic specialities. These faculties are home to a large number of departments and schools that offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in disciplines such as the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, business administration, fine arts, and more.
About Concordia University Scholarships
- The host country is Canada
- Concordia University is a hosting university.
- Degree of education: undergraduate
- This scholarship will pay the student’s entire tuition amount.
- There will be a book allowance available to students.
- The students will have access to a first-rate residence.
- According to the meal programs, students will receive a monthly food allotment.
- The scholarship is available for a maximum of four years.
- The candidate must be submitting their initial application to the university.
- The applicant must be submitting an undergraduate application.
- The candidate must be a full-time student enrolled in a degree program.
- The nominator must make the nomination for the candidate.
- The applicant needs to be an international student who is covering the entire cost of tuition.
The deadline for Concordia University Scholarship applications is February 2024.
How To Apply?
- The entrance fee must be paid by the applicants.
- You must include your 8-digit student ID in your application as soon as you receive it.
- The person who nominated you must fill out the nomination packet and email it to “email@example.com” if you have been nominated.
- You must submit your nomination as a single PDF file.
- For more information Check the “official website” link.
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
? Scholarships & Guidelines
? Internships & Conferences
? Competitions & Leadership Programs
? Exchange & Fellowships
? Workshops & Trainings