Eckerd College International Scholarships is currently accepting applicants who are interested and qualified for International Students Scholarships and Aid Beginning programs, commencing for the academic session 2023-2024.
The college will automatically consider first-year international students (those requiring an entry visa and who have never completed university/college coursework) when awarding its international student grants of up to $22,000.
Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida was established in 1958 and currently ranks 128 among National Liberal Arts Colleges. Eckerd is home to an exceptional staff and faculty as well as adventurous students that make every idea become reality for its community of thousands of fellow students.
What Are My Reasons for Attending Eckerd College? Eckerd College’s Mission Eckerd College seeks to offer superior and creative undergraduate liberal arts education within a covenant agreement to Presbyterian Church USA, all located within beautiful Florida surroundings. A school provides inspiration and assistance towards enriching the quality of life through individual growth as well as the on-going pursuit of knowledge.
Eckerd College International Scholarships 2023-2024:
- Eckerd College Florida
- Up to $22,000
- All International
Eckerd College International Scholarships 2023-2024 Benefits:
- Eckerd College will award students selected as recipients for this scholarship with up to an International Student Grant worth up to $22,000; additionally, they could also be eligible to receive up to an extra work-related earnings grant of up to $2,000 in addition.
Eckerd College International Scholarships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
For students to qualify for Eckerd College International Students Scholarship and aid, they must meet certain criteria:
- Students must come from an international student community.
- International applicants are expected to have been studying full-time courses within their first year as students of an English Language proficiency must provide evidence.
Application Procedure for Eckerd College International Scholarships 2023-2024:
- Applicants can submit an application via their Common App Portal on Eckerd College’s application portal and those meeting criteria will automatically be considered for admission. Supporting Documents Students will also need to bring these items with them: Personal Statement or Essay for Admission
- Admission Recommendation Letter
- Official Transcripts (HS), in some instances from high school transcripts.
- Application Requirements Students are expected to provide all of the documents outlined.
- Language Prerequisite Students should present scores from one or more tests listed below. English proficiency tests must contain scores such as TOEFL iBT scores of minimum of 79 or computer-based or written exams that total at least 123 or written exams totaling 500 respectively for language.
- IELTS scores with an overall score of 6.5 or greater and Duolingo English Test scores at or above 100; The SAT Evidence-Based Reading test with a Writing score of 554. And, finally ACT mixed English Reading 43
- Successfully Complete ELS Advanced English Language Program-Level 11
- Be sure to list any schools on the FAFSA as soon as you begin considering them; waiting until admission occurs could reduce your likelihood of receiving aid.
- Let us determine your eligibility. Many individuals misjudge themselves as unsuitable for aid applications and decide not to submit one. Yet our aid specialists will determine exactly how much assistance is available to you.
- Verification is selected for certain applications submitted; please see the Verification tab for details. Verification requires Eckerd College to confirm the information provided on the FAFSA by reviewing your IRS 1040 transcript of tax returns as well as using the IRS Tax-retrieval Tool and Verification Worksheet. This way they know when their application may require confirmation before award notifications may be delayed if verification doesn’t happen on time.
- Financial aid programs do not automatically renew; FAFSAs must be filed each year in order to continue receiving aid.
- Keep an eye out for emails or letters from the Office of Financial Aid. There may be additional information we require from either you, your parents, or both parties involved – failure to do so could jeopardies our evaluation of your application.
- For additional helpful hints and a better grasp of your Financial Aid package, we invite you to refer to the Financial Aid 101 brochure.
The Application deadline For Eckerd College International Scholarships Not Specified.
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
? Scholarships & Guidelines
? Internships & Conferences
? Competitions & Leadership Programs
? Exchange & Fellowships
? Workshops & Trainings