Albukhary International University aims to assist, inspire and nurture potential brilliant and talented students by offering them a unprecedented International Scholarships opportunity to study in Malaysia. The scholarship is available to foreign and Malaysian students who wish to begin their undergraduate studies at Albukhary International University.
About Albukhary international university
In 2010, Malaysia’s Albukhary International University, a non-profit organisation, was established. It is renowned for its beautiful and elaborate architecture as well as for its capacity to enhance applications. AIU is a private, nonprofit university with a completely residential campus and cutting-edge amenities. It offers a living and learning environment that is favourable to discovering oneself, fostering relationships, and deepening awareness of global challenges. Students at AIU are exposed to a holistic educational approach through a programme that combines academics and social involvement and is implemented throughout the academic year. The institution offers opportunities for students to represent society in a changed learning environment through social entrepreneurship. Through academic and extracurricular pursuits, students acquire historical knowledge.
Designed and constructed on 45 acres (18 hectares) site, the AIU campus is located near the city of Alor Setar, the capital of the State of Kedah in the north of Malaysia. The inspiring architectural splendour of the University campus is one that mirrors the centres of learning of yesteryears. Although several are even reminiscent of classical Muslim architecture during the golden age of learning then, the beauty of AIU lies not just in its rich and beautiful architecture but also-and very importantly-in the diverse enrollment of students from over 40 nationalities. Through its vision, mission and core values, AIU is committed to ensuring human dignity in line with the concept of “Inspiring Minds” as the core ethos and tagline of the University.
Albukhary international university Scholarship Details
- University or Organization: Albukhary Foundation (AIU)
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fees, Accomodation and Meal allowance
- Application Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- Location: Malaysia (Alor Setar – Kedah)
Lists of programmes offered at Albukhary international university
(SBSS) School Of Business & Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)(Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)(Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons) Bachelor of Social Development (Hons)
- Bachelor of Finance (Islamic Finance) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations (Hons) Master of Science in Business Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Management
School Of Education & Human Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Honours)
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (Honours)
- Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
- Master of Education (by Research )
- Doctors of Philosophy in Education (by Research)
School Of Computing and Informatics
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
Albukhary international university Scholarship Benefits
Albukhary International University scholarship covers the following benefits
- Tuition Fees
- Meal allowance
The scholarship opportunity does not cover your flight ticket and visa processes(EMGS). To know more about the EMGS process, connect with us to be the first updated anytime we post new content.
Albukhary international university Scholarship Eligibility
Countries that are eligible to apply: Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree program provided by the University in any field.
Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- All nationalities
- Age between 18 and 22 years old.
- Single marital status.
- Household income below USD 300 for international applicant and MYR 2,400 (Sabah and Sarawak), MYR 5,300( W.P Kuala Lumpur, W.P Putrajaya & W.P Labuan) or MYR 2,900 (Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang).
Apply also for University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023 in USA
Albukhary international university scholarship Required Documents
Students must provide documents and certificates from their previous institution. These include the following
- Copy of their passport
- Academic certificates
- Testimonial (If any)
- Scholarship letter – only if you are sponsored by other party
- Fathers’ identification (ID) or death certificate
- Mothers’ identification (ID) or death certificate
- Father’s income slip *Proof of Income Declaration Form
- Mother’s income slip *Proof of Income Declaration Form
- Utility bill (electricity or water bill)
- Verification letter by one of the referees *Sample Template for Scholarship Verification Letter
- Three (3) Photos of family home – view from outside, living room, kitchen *Sample of Family House Picture
- Personal Statement written according to the following format
- Why should the Albukhary Foundation sponsor you?(write at least 150 words in English language)
- How will the scholarship impact your future?
(write at least 150 words in English language)
- What makes you a suitable and good candidate – any relevant skills, experience or achievement gained from education, work or other activities. (write at least 150 words in English language)
Download the following files for Albukhary International University Scholarship application below
Apply also: Barcelona University Scholarships 2024
How To Apply
Applicants Must Submit an Online Application. To Apply for Albukhary International University scholarship candidates can easily apply by clicking on APPLY NOW button bellow or Visit the official Website by clicking on OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE bellow. By clicking on APPLY THROUGH US takes you to our professional service .
Scholarship Interview Assessment Criteria
To be considered for the opportunity, you must first apply for admission to the University’s undergraduate degree program. Following that, the applicant will be asked to an interview session, during which the following aspects will be thoroughly examined.
- Socioeconomic status accounts for 40% of the score, followed by communication skills (20%), personality (20%), and attitude (20%).
Upon fulfilling the academic and scholarship criteria, an applicant will be called for an interview session and the aspects mentioned above will be assessed thoroughly during the interview session.
*Please note that AIU reserves the full right to reject or terminate any application for scholarship that contains plagiarism or fraudulent information without prior notice to the applicant.
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
???? Scholarships & Guidelines
???? Internships & Conferences
???? Competitions & Leadership Programs
???? Exchange & Fellowships
???? Workshops & Trainings