Edith Cowan University offers a range of scholarships for domestic and international students across different study levels, with varying eligibility criteria and application processes.”
Applications are invited for the Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2024. The deadline to apply for the Edith Cowan University Scholarships is October 17, 2023. Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully financed international student scholarships. These scholarships are available for Ph.D. studies. These scholarships include a $28,600 annual stipend, a relocation allowance, and International Student Health Coverage. These grants are meant to assist outstanding research-promising postgraduate students in pursuing a higher degree through ECU studies. The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and study performance. ECU research broadens understanding and improves the quality of life for Australians and persons around the world.
About Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan Institution (ECU), which was founded in 1991, is a well-known public institution in Western Australia. It is named after Edith Cowan, the first woman elected to the Australian Parliament. ECU has campuses in Joondalup, Mount Lawley, and Bunbury, and offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in the arts, humanities, business, education, engineering, health sciences, and other fields.
The university is well-known for its outstanding research, with a concentration on cybersecurity, health, Indigenous studies, and sustainability. Through partnerships, ECU actively works with the community to address real-world concerns. It has received accolades for its high-quality education, student experience, and significant research findings.
About Edith Cowan University Scholarships
- Ph.D. level of education
- Edith Cowan University is an educational institution.
- Australia is a great place to study.
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please see the list below. For further information, please visit this page.
- Program Timeline: The grant is available for up to three years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or an Integrated Ph.D.
- The deadline is October 17, 2023.
- Agriculture, Environmental, and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
- Tuition fee assistance
- A stipend of $28,600 per year, payable every two weeks by electronic money transfer.
- A stipend for moving
- Overseas Students’ Health Insurance
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to an ECU higher degree by Ph.D. or Integrated Ph.D. research course*
- You must be able to begin your studies on-campus before October 1, 2023.
The deadline to apply for the Edith Cowan University Scholarships is October 17, 2023.
How To Apply for the Edith Cowan University Scholarships?
- Choose your program from this list.
- Create an account here, log in, click on Start a course application, fill out the application, and submit it.
- It is strongly advised that all applicants include the following supporting documents:
- Academic transcripts, award certificates, and professional experience are all required.
- Evidence of Academic English Proficiency.
- A copy of your passport.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal assertion
- Log in to your account, select Start a Scholarship Application, complete the application, and submit it.