Applications are Open for scholarship for the session 2023-2024 Applications are invited for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023. The last date to apply is December 1, 2023. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, administered by the European Union, are evidence of the dedication to promoting global academic exchange and raising the standard of education. These scholarships have helped many students from all around the world experience the best of European higher education over the years.
Here is a detailed explanation of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, their importance, and potential advantages for international students. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe allows overseas students to study for their master’s degree for free at three different universities in three different European nations. The largest scholarship program for international students in Europe is called Erasmus. The fully financed scholarship year 2023 is sponsored by the European Union. The Erasmus fellowship does not require the GRE.
It was established in 2004, the Erasmus Mundus Program is designed to enhance the quality of higher education in Europe and promote dialogue and understanding between cultures and people. Its main purpose is to enable talented students from across the globe to study in various European institutions.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships predominantly cater to Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) and sometimes, Joint Doctorate (JD) programs. These programs involve collaboration between universities in different European countries. A student pursuing an EMJMD, for example, will study in at least two universities in separate countries during their program. The Erasmus Mundus Programm provides EU-funded scholarships for third-country students and EU/EEA students who have applied to and been accepted by the Human Rights Policy and Practice master´s course. The programm offers around 15 scholarships per year.
The scholarships typically cover:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully-funded program for all students.
- Under the scholarship, the tuition fee is free, and the student does not need to pay.
- International students will receive a monthly stipend.
- The scholarship will not cover visa-related expenses, and students must arrange it.
- Travel allowance for traveling to different countries.
- Round trip airfare.
- Opportunity to study in different European countries.
- Chance to live and explore 3 to 4 European countries free.
- The scholarship will bring many career opportunities in the future.
Although specific criteria might vary by program, generally, applicants should:
- Hold a relevant undergraduate degree (for master’s programs) or a master’s degree (for doctorate programs).
- Letter of Recommendation from the university
- IELTS or TOEFL with at least 6.5 bands overall is okay.
- Residence letter of the country
- No need to contact any professor
- No work experience is required
- The students can apply for three (3) different programs
The application process involves:
- The University of Gothenburg’s services are responsible for managing the application processes and eligibility tests for entry requirements compliance.
- Visit the website by tapping the Apply Now option at the end of the article. Go through each Erasmus program link to check the requirements.
- Choosing an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master or Doctorate program.
- Preparing necessary documents: academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a motivation letter, CV, language proficiency proof, Passport, and resident letter
- Submitting an online application before the program’s specific deadline.
The deadline for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2024-2025 is different according to university and country, so check individually. The key dates as per scholarship website are as under:
Application round opens: October 16, 2o23
Application deadline: December 1, 2023
Supporting documentation deadline: December 15, 2023
Admissions results published: March 19, 2024
Late Admission round is open between: December 16, 2023 and March 31, 2024
NB! Applies to self funding candidates only, i.e. the application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships scholarship is closed during this period (reopens in October 2024).
For further details about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the button below:
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
???? Scholarships & Fellowships
???? Internships & Conferences
???? Competitions & Leadership Programs
???? Exchange & Summer Programs
???? Workshops & Training