Polish Government Scholarships provide international students with financial support for pursuing higher education in Poland across various programs.
Applications are invited for the Polish Government Scholarships 2024. The deadline to apply for the Polish Government Scholarships is March 2024. The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers scholarships to foreign students from developing countries. Scholarships are given by the Polish government to persons with qualifications in engineering, information technology, science, social science, and other subjects. Applicants must be citizens of disadvantaged countries. If you choose, you can apply to several Polish universities without taking the IELTS test. A government scholarship from Poland will cover the majority of your expenses. Public and private universities are among the program’s locations where you may improve your studies.
About Polish Government
The Polish government acts within the framework of a parliamentary republic. The President serves as the head of state, and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. The Sejm (lower house) (460 members) and the Senate (upper house) (100 members) comprise the legislative branch. Law and Justice (PiS), known for conservatism and social welfare; Civic Platform (PO), emphasizing modernization and European integration; Polish People’s Party (PSL), emphasizing rural and regional development; and Left Alliance (SLD), emphasizing social justice and workers’ rights.’
About Polish Government Scholarships
- Country: Poland
- Polish National Agency and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provided funding
- Master’s Degree Level of Education
- Fully Funded Offer
- The deadline is March 2024
- Agricultural sciences
- Pure Sciences
- Life science
- Social science
- Technical Sciences
- There are no tuition costs
- The monthly allowance is 1700 PLN
- Spend 500 PLN for dissertation preparation
- You should not have obtained a master’s degree before that.
- You are not a Polish citizen.
- It’s possible that applicants were not chosen for the first scholarship round. If the candidate intends to start a one-year introduction course before continuing their studies in Polish at the second level, they must have Polish language proficiency at the A2 level.
- A minimum grade of B1 is necessary if the candidate wishes to begin the second year of study in Polish without first completing the one-year introduction course. or b) English proficiency at least at the B2 level if the candidate plans to study the language.
The deadline to apply for the Polish Government Scholarships is March 2024.
How To Apply for the Polish Government Scholarships?
To apply and learn more about the Polish Government Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarships official website of the scholarships.
Follow for a better Future! ✨
Join us to stay informed about:
Scholarships & Fellowships
Internships & Conferences
Competitions & Leadership Programs
Exchange & Summer Programs
Workshops & Trainings