The Humber College Entrance Scholarship 2023-2024 is a full-time scholarship for international students. These courses are only offered to undergraduate and master’s courses.
More than 3,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world have chosen Humber College in Toronto, Canada as their place to study. Humber has a reputation as one of the most diverse, comprehensive and exciting colleges in Canada – a secondary school leader that offers something for everyone.
These scholarships are available at the time of admission and are offered as a tuition discount, based on course completion, community involvement, referee letters/references, and statement of interest of the candidate. The scholarships are divided into three semesters each year: winter (January-April), summer (May-August) and fall (September-December).
Humber is committed to supporting students in their programs, particularly in financial matters.
- Education Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Humber College Toronto
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: varies by program
To be eligible for the Humber International Entrance Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Language required: English.
- Applicants must meet Humber’s English language requirements.
- Eligible countries: All countries in the world.
- Applications will be reviewed on a professional basis, community involvement, references letters of recommendation and a statement of interest.
How do I apply for a Humber International Entrance Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to obtain a Humber International Entrance Scholarship:
You must first apply for admission before applying for a scholarship.
The scholarship application form will be included in your admission file.
You will also need to provide:
- Personal informations.
- Education details.
- English proficiency.
- Application form
Apply on the official website