This is a fully funded scholarship program, meaning all student expenses will be covered by the university. Students will receive a monthly stipend as well as a tuition waiver. Students will receive a grant of €12,000/year for bachelor’s degrees and €13,000/year for master’s students. Students will be selected for a scholarship, those who have achieved excellent results during their previous period of study.
The main objective of the Bocconi University scholarship is the development of economic and social means. If you want to study in Italy, you should definitely apply for Bocconi University scholarships for international students. In this article, we will discuss all the details you need to know about Bocconi University.
|Opportunity type:||Stock exchange|
|Study programs:||Undergraduate and Masters|
Applicants must meet the criteria below to be eligible for this scholarship program.
- The study programs will be taught in English so knowledge of the language is required
- International students can also apply for these scholarships
- Students must have strong academic records, as scholarships will only be awarded to deserving students
Benefits of Bocconi University Scholarships
If you are selected for this program, you will enjoy many benefits. Some of the benefits of the scholarship program are listed below:
- Tuition fees to study undergraduate or masters programs at Bacconi University will be reduced (ranging from 25 to 100 percent) to help you. Students can use a monthly stipend to pay for their remaining tuition.
- Students will receive a grant of €12,000/year for undergraduates and €13,000/year for master’s students.
- Bocconi University will also offer residencies in Bocconi Residences, but these residences will be limited.
- The scholarship period can be extended by a maximum of 2 years for undergraduate students and an additional year for graduate students.
The following table will show the different scholarships with a deadline to apply for these scholarships;
|Session||Bocconi online test||Time limit||Results|
|Early||Available fromJuly 2023 to April 2024||July 13 to September 22, 2023 (3:00 a.m. Italian
|Winter||November 20, 2023 to January 26, 2024
3:00 p.m. according to Italian time
|Spring||March 11 to April 12, 2024
(3:00 p.m. according to Italian time
How to apply for the Bocconi University scholarship?
If you wish to study in Italy under the Bocconi University scholarship and you meet the eligibility criteria set by the university, follow the steps below:
- Apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the Mocconi University Scholarship
- No need to submit the scholarship form separately if you have already submitted or obtained your application.
- Check if you have enough grades to be considered for this scholarship program, as only students who have good grades will be selected for the Bacconi Scholarship.