Citizens of Bhutan may receive fully funded scholarships from the Government Of Bhutan Scholarships 2023 to attend colleges both domestically and abroad.
For the Government of Bhutan Scholarships 2023, applications are being accepted. The Government of Bhutan Scholarships have a deadline of September 30, 2023. The university’s scholarships were only available to students pursuing a master’s degree. Applications for Bhutan Scholarships are accepted from people all around the world.
This scholarship covered housing, a monthly stipend for books, round-trip airfare, academic and tuition costs, access to a medical facility, and all of the above.
This university helps students with their coursework, social security, and leadership chances. The institution has been offering people, areas, and the entire world with top-notch education. Students that take part in this institution have the chance to change their life.
We value your desire to apply for this scholarship. This is one of Bhutan’s best opportunities for continuing your education. You will be guided through every step of the application process.
Government Of Bhutan Scholarships 2023 Summary
- Study point: Thailand
- Institution: Government of Bhutan
- Study level: Master’s Degree
- Period of the program: 2 years
- Deadline: 30 September
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Environmental Toxicology
- Applied Biological science ( environmental health)
- Chemical science
Government Of Bhutan Scholarships 2023 Benefits
- Round-trip airfare
- Academic and tuition fees
- Monthly allowance
- Book allowance
- Health center and
- The language that is necessary is English.
- The applicant must be able to show English proficiency on one of the two mandatory language exams (TOEFL or IELTS), with preference.
- All nations are considered eligible.
- The candidate is younger than or equal to 30 years old.
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in one of the listed subjects with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Science categories include biology, chemistry, molecular biology, and environmental science.
- Medical science: used in medicine to advance medical technologies.
- Pharmacy and pharmaceutical science
- having research expertise in a laboratory setting
- The applicant must express an interest in outlining the purpose statement.
The Last Date To Apply for the Government OF Bhutan Scholarships is September 30, 2023.
How To Apply?
- Thailand Scholarships The Government OF Bhutan Scholarships 2024 include an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Government OF Bhutan Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.