The Xiamen University Scholarships 2024 in China are available to outstanding international students enrolled in undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral programs at Xiamen University. They open up opportunities for students from outside of China to study at a top university in China.
The application window for the Xiamen University Scholarship closes in April 2024. It offers full or partial tuition reimbursements as well as a living stipend to pay for daily expenses. Depending on the plan level, the scholarship’s size changes. For the duration of the program, it covers living expenses and provides full or partial tuition waivers. The grant is offered for undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate studies.
About Xiamen University
China’s Xiamen University was founded in 1921. One of the oldest universities is a big public institution in Xiamen, Fujian. In the dialect of Xiamen, it is known as Ha Tai, while in Mandarin Chinese, it is known as Xaida Da. One of the best universities selected by this scholarship program to accept overseas students into postgraduate degree programs is Xiamen University. A famous university with an international reputation for academic achievement, Xiamen University is located in the Chinese city of China. In order to encourage deserving individuals in their pursuit of higher education, Xiamen University offers a variety of scholarships as part of its dedication to developing education and enticing brilliant international students. These highly competitive scholarships offer financial assistance to pay living expenses, tuition, and other relevant costs.
Xiamen University Scholarships 2024 in China Summary
- Host country: China.
- Host university: Xiamen University
- Level of study: Master’s and PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2024
Period of application
April 15 until February 1 of 2024.
- 2-3 Years for a Master’s
- Ph.D. Four years
- All foreign students are qualified. Candidates must not be Chinese nationals.
- Candidates with a degree from a Chinese university may apply for this award.
- Everyone who applies must be in excellent health. excellent academic performance.
- Each candidate should be proficient in doing scientific research.
- To apply for a master’s level degree programmed, you must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. level degree programmed, you must possess a master’s degree.
- Students pursuing a master’s degree must be younger than 35.
- Students must be under 40 to be eligible for a Ph.D.
Coverage of Xiamen University Scholarships Costs
- whole price of tuition
- Accommodation Fees
- Registration Fees
- Full-Service Health Insurance
- Master’s students receive 3000 RMB per month
- PhD students receive 3500 RMB.
- Candidates must possess a Chinese proficiency certificate of HSK band 4 with a score of 180 or above in order to be considered for programmed in the humanities, economy, management, law, arts, and traditional Chinese medicine.
- Candidates pursuing programmed in science, engineering, and medicine must possess an HSK band 3 certificate with a score of 180 or above.
- Transcripts and degrees (which a notary public must certify)
- Size of a passport Photographic Scan of Passport
- Reference letters from two people
- Statement of the Self, Study Plan, or Research Proposal
- Language proficiency evidence
- Photocopy of Acceptance Letter for Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Optional) or any other supporting documentation
- HSK4 or higher report (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate required for Chinese medium courses.
- IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years); or English proficiency certificate supplied by prior academic institutions are acceptable for English-medium courses.
How to Apply
Visit the following page to apply for the Xiamen University Scholarships.