The University of Calabria Scholarships 2024 in Italy provides a number of scholarships to help students further their academic aspirations and improve their educational opportunities.
For the University of Calabria Scholarships 2024, applications are being accepted. May 2024 is the application cutoff date for the University of Calabria. We’re going to tell you today that Italy is now a top destination for higher education and that you, too, may go there to study. By submitting an application to the University of Calabria Scholarships to Foreign Students in Italy, you can take advantage of the opportunity to study in Italy on a fully financed scholarship. Students would receive crucial exposure to the rest of the world. The University of Calabria is regarded as one of Europe’s top universities. Aside from academic life, Italy itself is brimming with ancient towns, passionate people, gorgeous scenery, and mouthwatering cuisine.
About the University of Calabria
A public university in Rende, Calabria, Italy, is called the University of Calabria (Università della Calabria), sometimes referred to as Unical. It is one of Italy’s newest universities, having been founded just in 1972, but despite this, it already enjoys a reputation for academic brilliance and research accomplishments.
Unical is situated on a picturesque 200-hectare campus in the hills near the city of Cosenza. The college offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in a number of academic fields, including the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, economics, law, and medicine. It offers more than 40 degree programmes and 15 departments.
University of Calabria Scholarships 2024 in Italy Summary
- Host Country: Italy
- Host University: University of Calabria
- One-Tier Degree Courses at the Degree Level
Program for Masters’s Degrees
- One-Tier Degree Programs: Five Years (Master’s Program)
2-year Master’s Degree Program
- There are 120 fully funded international scholarships available in Europe.
- For this award, all international students are eligible to apply.
- According to a candidate’s academic achievements, they would be given priority.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required for applicants.
- The candidate’s health must be good.
- The amount of the paid university fees is up to €1.000,000.
- The scholarship covers all expenses related to lodging.
- There will be a €6.000,00 dining allowance.
- A stipend of up to € 1.700,00 will be provided.
- Scanned passport copy
- Personal statement
- Diploma from high school
- undergraduate degree
- College transcript
- certificate of proficiency in Italian (in the case of possession)
- certificate of proficiency in English (in the case of possession)
- Other pertinent papers
The deadline to apply for the University of Calabria is May 2024.
How To Apply
- On the official website, a candidate must register for the contest.
- One must select the degree program for admission after gaining access to the application form.