To help deserving students continue their education in the medical and health-related fields, Anhui Medical University Scholarships 2024 in China.
For the Anhui Medical University Scholarships 2024, applications are now being accepted. Applications for Chinese Government Scholarships at Anhui Medical University must be submitted by April 2024. Scholarships are being given out by the Chinese government. All overseas students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship at Anhui Medical University. The entire cost will be paid by the Chinese government. There are no application costs required to apply.
Chinese Government Scholarships are offered to people from all over the globe who want to study in China for a Bachelor’s (BS), Master’s (MS), or Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree. Both Chinese and English are used in China’s educational systems.
About Anhui Medical University
Anhui Medical Institution is an important provincial institution in Hefei, Anhui province, China. 16,673 students attend the institution, including 95 from outside (including Hong Kong and Macao), 7,187 in the School of Extended Education, 179 doctoral students, 2,728 master’s students, and 8,867 undergraduates.
- Award Country: China
- University: Anhui Medical University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Last Date: April 2024
Anhui Medical University Scholarships 2024 in China Benefits
- Accommodations include a double room for master’s students and a single room for Ph.D. students (water and electricity are the student’s responsibility).
- Master and General Scholars get a monthly stipend of RMB 3,000; Ph.D. and Senior Scholars receive a monthly stipend of RMB 3,500.
- 800 Yuan per year covers comprehensive medical insurance.
- Masters’ Degree: 3 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- (Written in Chinese or English) Application for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Passport Copy
- highest level of education certificate notarized.
- transcripts from the university (in Chinese or English)
- a research proposal or study plan (in Chinese or English). For undergraduate students, this should be no less than 200 words, for non-degree students it should be 500 words, and for graduate students, it should be 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in either Chinese or English.
- Valid legal guardianship documents from China are necessary exclusively for candidates who are younger than 18.
- Form for Foreigner Physical Exam (photocopy)
- Candidates must be healthy nonchains nationals.
- needed education, background, and age restriction:
- Candidates for master’s degree programs are required to hold a bachelor’s degree and to be younger than 35.
- Candidates for doctorate programs are required to hold a master’s degree and to be under 40 years old.
- No other scholarship may be combined with this one.
The deadline for Chinese Government Scholarship applications to Anhui Medical University is April 2024.
How to Apply
To apply for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2024, use the online application system.
Information system at CSC: If you don’t already have an account, go to the Chinese Government Scholarship website at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and do so. After that, begin the application by entering Type B and Agency Number 10366.