The University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships in UK is providing Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024 in an effort to recognize and reward talent among UK students.
Brilliant students who will enroll in the University of Bradford’s undergraduate program are the focus of this educational program.
In Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, there is a public institution called the institution of Bradford. Its buildings are made of plate glass. It offers a wide range of services to help you with your studies and get you ready for a job anywhere in the globe.
Why do you want to attend the University of Bradford to study? Students are given access to a top-notch education at the institution. It is renowned for its top-notch instruction and research, both of which have the power to alter the course of history. Students can benefit from cutting-edge learning facilities as well as fresh locations for amusement and study.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £3,000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited scholarships available
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- Application Deadline: September 29, 2023.
University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: EU or UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in all full-time undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All Home who achieve AAA or higher in their A Levels or equivalent (from three Level 3 qualifications only. Please be aware we cannot consider Foundation years as equivalent level qualifications for this scholarship ) – a list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is available here:
- Being from a low participation area as defined by POLAR 4 in quintile areas 1 and 2 which are the lowest participation areas.
- Please note, the AAA Scholarship is linked to the grades you achieve, it is not linked to your offer or your UCAS tariff points.
- If you have a combination of three level 3 qualifications which are not listed or if your country of domicile or qualification is not listed, please email us at AABscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to see if you are eligible.
- Students must be domiciled in the UK
- EU nationals domiciled in the UK will be considered under this scholarship
- Students must be commencing on their first, full time undergraduate degree programme in September 2023.
- If you already hold a degree you cannot be considered for the scholarship.
- Students who transfer to us from another university will not be eligible for the scholarship unless they transfer into stage 1 of their programme i.e. foundation year or first year.