Free volunteering in Romania provides accommodation, travel tickets for 8 weeks, a monthly salary, internal transportation, and a letter of assistance to obtain a Romanian visa. Apply now for a limited time.
- Country: Romania
- City: Baia Mare
- Donor: Volunteer organization in Romania.
- Countries available to apply: Most countries of the world are available to apply for this volunteering! Check out the official announcement below
- Duration of volunteering: 8 weeks.
- Educational level: high school, Bachelor’s degree, Masters, Ph.D.
- Deadline for submission: Open now until capacity is full.
The project is implemented in the city of Baia Mare and other rural and urban communities.
Topics: Inclusion and Equality, Empowering Communities, Participation and Participation, Participatory Democracy, Rights and Equality, Social Social Justice. Activities and events contribute to the creation of open, caring and creative societies that belong to their citizens. How: Various youth movements, both online and face-to-face activities, with diverse target groups: primary and secondary students. When: Several start dates: 1. January – February 2024 2. April – May 3. June – August 4. October – November. A 59-day “short-term” TEAM project, with groups of 10 young people from all over Europe, young people learn to plan, assist and implement non-formal education activities, focusing on key European values, social inclusion and sustainable development for different beneficiaries, from both urban and rural communities. Both, in Maramures County, Transylvania, northwestern part of Romania
Training while volunteering
Learning environment and outcomes: Volunteers acquire diverse social and educational skills and competencies, useful for upcoming education/training and employment opportunities. They will participate in the design and implementation of social inclusion activities through informal educational methods practiced daily. Volunteers will learn to plan, implement and modify educational activities for children and youth, both ordinary and disadvantaged, from urban as well as rural settings. Volunteers also learn to be more flexible, adapting to changes when unexpected situations occur despite planning.
- You do not need a language certificate when applying.
- There are no fees when sending the application.
Romanian free volunteering includes:
- Monthly salary.
- Internal transportation costs.
- Free accommodation.
- health insurance.
- Romanian language courses.
- Letter for obtaining a Romanian visa.
- Fill out the application form.
How to apply for Romanian free volunteering?
- Fill out the application form on the official website from here.
- Click on the word “APPLY” there.
- Register for free, attach your CV, and then send the application.
Volunteers must be over 18 years of age, with fewer opportunities in the first place and must be interested in learning and personal development, enjoy working with children and young people, and be open-minded and tolerant of other cultures. Flexibility is required, as you will be working in a multicultural environment as part of an international team. It is desirable to be responsible, positive, energetic, communicative and have a basic level of English to facilitate communication during project activities and within the international project team of staff and volunteers.