Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India [Fully Funded]. It is encouraged that international students apply for the 2024 Sharda University Scholarships in India.
Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to study Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD Degree Programs. Sharda University in Delhi NCR, India will provide up to a 100% tuition fee waiver to 50 students from your country who wish to pursue degrees in engineering and technology, business studies, design and media studies, architecture and planning, allied health sciences, agriculture, law, education, and humanities and social sciences.
Indian graduates run several of the most prosperous companies in the world, proving the quality of India’s educational system. The leaders of Microsoft, Google Inc., MasterCard, Rajeev Suri, Nokia, and Pepsi Co. are Satya Nadella, Sundar Pichai, Ajaypal Singh Banga, and Indira Nooyi.
If your most recent schooling was in English, you do not need IELTS to apply for Sharda University Scholarships in 2024 in India. The only students who are required to take an English language exam are those whose earlier education was not in English. Never pass up the opportunity to get a full scholarship. More information is provided in the lines that follow.
|Host Institute||Sharda University|
|Course Level||Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||Open Now|
International Students get the following benefits under the Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships
Programs Offered by Sharda University in India:
The PhD or degree programs offered by Sharda are in engineering and technology, business studies, the arts, design and media studies, architecture, and planning. Candidates may apply to any of these programs. There are other programs in the basic sciences and related health sciences, agriculture, law, education, and the humanities and social sciences. The available programs are divided into the following categories:
- Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech
- Integrated B.Tech+MBA
- BBA+MBA (Integrated)
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Design
- Allied Health Science
- B.Sc (Basic Science)
- M.Sc (Basic Science)
- Certification in English Proficiency
- Bachelor of Education
All of the criteria and conditions outlined below have been met for the Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India. Applicants Must:
- Be permanent citizens of their home nation. (Stipends are not available to Indian NRIs or POIs.)
- Applicants to Bachelor’s degrees must have completed Grade 12 with a grade point average of 80 per cent or above.
- Applicants for Master’s programs must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a CGPA of 75 per cent or above.
- PhD applicants must have earned a Master’s degree in a related field of study.
- Possess a solid command of the English language (IELTS score of 6.5 or above, or any other English language certification, such as the TOEFL or equivalent) (native English speakers and students who have completed an English language degree are excluded).
- A 1500-word paragraph on the topic “What benefits do I hope to gain from studying in India?”
- The language of all documents must be English or be translated into English.
- The only original papers that can be submitted are certified copies. Application files that are incomplete, incorrect, or illegible will not be considered.
Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India [Fully Funded] Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India has not been announced yet. Students can apply now for this scholarship.
How to apply
The entire application procedure is carried out over the Internet for the application of the Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India. By carefully reading the following instructions and assembling the required documents, applicants can submit an online application. Since the application deadline has not yet been declared, students should apply as soon as possible.