The Stanford University Scholarship 2024 To Study In America covers all costs associated with studying in America, including housing and tuition. It is a fully funded scholarship.
The Stanford University Scholarship 2024 is a brand-new scholarship that we are exclusively introducing to you. Stanford University is ranked third globally for the academic year 2024 according to the QS classification, and this scholarship is available to applicants.
Explanation of the grant
There are no age, college, university, topic of study, or career aspiration limits on the scholarship. All residents and citizens are encouraged to apply. We don’t demand that candidates look for recommendations from schools, universities, or other organizations.
Stanford enrolls over 3,000 graduate students per year. There will be more than 80 Knight-Hennessy Scholars in 2019 (with a gradual increase to 100). All seven of the university’s schools are covered by the scholarship, and they provide a wide range of academic opportunities before enrolling in Stanford.
- Country United States of America.
- Host: Stanford University
- City: Stanford.
- Countries available to apply: All countries in the world .
- Educational level: Master’s and PhD
- Deadline for submission: October 12, 2023.
Stanford University Scholarship 2024 To Study In America Benefits
- Full tuition fees.
- Application fees.
- Monthly salary.
- Free accommodation.
- Internal mobility.
- Round-trip tickets.
- Conference travel.
- College of Graduate Studies in Education.
- Faculty of medicine.
- College of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences.
- School of Law.
- Graduate School of Business Administration.
- College of Medicine and Biological Sciences.
- College of Engineering.
- College of Humanities and Sciences.
- It is preferable to obtain acceptance from the university before applying.
- There are fees when sending the application.
- You must have obtained, in January 2017 or later, a bachelor’s degree.
Files required for submission
The following documents must be submitted:
- Graduation certificate and grade transcript.
- Letter of Intent
- passport copy.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Language certificate if available
How to apply?
1- Apply for the scholarship without fees from here.
Deadline for submission
October 12, 2023.