Sweden Government Scholarships 2024 are fully-funded scholarships for international students to pursue master’s or PhD degrees in Sweden.
Applications are invited for the Sweden Government Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2024 is ongoing. International students may apply for a scholarship to study for a Master’s degree at Swedish universities. This Scholarship is open to participants with a Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
The Government of Sweden will provide 300 Scholarships in total for this academic year. The Sweden Government Scholarship offers a total of 600 English-taught master’s programs. beginning with the 2021 fall semester. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides all funding for the Scholarship. The Master’s degree will take one or two years to complete.
Sweden Government Scholarships 2024 Summary
- Host Country: Sweden
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Full Tuition Fee coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- To cover your living expenses Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design, and Media
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Every international student is a qualified
- candidate who are not an EEA members
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree to be considered.
- Candidates should have at least 3,000 hours of full- or part-time work experience.
- CV (only SI-template is accepted)
- Letters of reference (only SI-template is accepted)
- Copy of your valid passport or National ID card
- Letter of motivation
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience (only SI-template is accepted).
The last date to apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2024 is ongoing.
How To Apply?
- The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about Joint Government of Sweden Scholarships.
- There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs.
- The website might also give users access to online tools, including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars.
- The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore, whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution.
- To visit the website, just click here.