Entrepreneurial leaders who are dedicated to resolving the most urgent social and environmental issues facing the planet are given the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2024 in UK, which covers the full cost of attending Oxford University’s Sad Business School’s MBA program.
To apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarships in 2024, go here. The deadline for Skoll MBA Scholarship applications in the UK is January 5, 2024. The University of Oxford has urged overseas students to apply for Skoll MBA Scholarships 2024 in the UK if they wish to complete their MBA degree program at one of the most prominent universities in the world. The brightest students from any country can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK to complete their Master’s degrees in business administration. Through innovative thinking, research, and cutting-edge insights in the domains of modern technology, the UK’s successful Skoll MBA Scholarship recipients will be able to get their academic degrees as well as real-world experience.
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host Institute: University of Oxford
- Course Level: MBA Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: 5th January 2024
About The Skoll Scholarships
The Skoll Award is a competitive award open to aspiring MBA students at the University of Oxford’s Sad Business School who are interested in creating cutting-edge business solutions to urgent social and environmental concerns. The complete tuition for the MBA program as well as a percentage of living expenses are covered by the scholarship.
The Skoll Scholarship provides funding for business owners who have started or have been involved in ventures with a social mission or who have selected an impact career and who wish to improve their understanding of market-oriented procedures in order to be more successful in their upcoming efforts to effect social change.
Along with financial assistance, the scholarship gives unique opportunities to network with well-known businesses, thought leaders, and investors, as well as access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively affecting the world via innovation and system change. The scholarship is being presented with the understanding that earning an MBA can be costly, particularly for individuals who desire to work in fields with a focus on innovation or social impact rather than in the for-profit or nonprofit sectors.
Important Things To Note
- We are unable to consider applicants who submitted their scholarship essays by the due dates but were not yet admitted by Sad Business School for the MBA.
- Up to four scholarships are normally given out each year.
- Please be aware that a deposit is necessary to reserve your spot in the MBA program should your application be accepted. However, deposit deadlines will be extra for applicants who are chosen for Skoll Scholarships. The Admissions Team will collaborate on this.
- Please do not ask the Admissions Team for the Logistics and Reference Form if your application advances to the final stage; you will receive it directly from the Skoll Centre through email on the date indicated below.
The following timelines are for the academic year 2024–2025 (please note that specific dates will be confirmed in due course and are subject to change):
|Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1 or 2 (including submitting your Skoll Scholarship essays)||By 5 January 2024 (at the latest)|
|Scholarship applications from Stage 1 reviewed (candidates updated)||January 2024|
|Scholarship applications from Stage 2 and those shortlisted from Stage 1 reviewed||March 2024|
|Skoll Scholarship Logistics and Reference Form sent to candidates||March 2024|
|Skoll Scholarship Logistics and Reference Form submission deadline||March 2024|
|Interview decisions made (all candidates updated)||Early April 2024|
|First stage interviews (online)||April 2024 (exact dates TBC)|
|Final stage interviews (online)||April/May 2024 (exact dates TBC)|
|Skoll Scholarship final decision||May 2024 (exact date TBC)|
Studying at Oxford Through
Shiemaa Ahmed, a Skoll Scholar and MBA alumna, made the decision to take a year off and study in the midst of a pandemic. Shiemaa was able to make the best of her time at Oxford despite the uncertainty the COVID-19 the global epidemic. provided.
Before the pandemic began in January 2020, I applied for an MBA. I initially had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I completed my Skoll Scholarship interview while my nation, Sudan, was in the midst of a political upheaval. It seemed like the ideal time to be a part of an institution thinking about and researching global worries and systems change at a time when two tragic events were occurring.
We didn’t know how to respond to this new virus at the time, and national policies varied widely. Some countries chose to implement a total lockdown, while others opted for herd immunity strategies. It was similar to my personal learning.
The UK’s Skoll MBA Scholarships program fully funds the scholarship. Below is a list of the specific costs it covers:
- The Skoll Foundation will grant students tuition fees for the MBA program up to £59,490.
- The successful students will receive a grant of £14,985 for Expenses for lodging.
- After Students for the Skoll scholarship, the student becomes a lifetime member of the Skoll Foundation Network.
- You have identified chances and taken action in order to make a positive social impact
- You have spent ideally at least 3 years driving change through business methods. For example, you could have:
- Started or grown a social venture ideally
- OR created and led the growth of a social impact growth within an organization
- OR have been a specific social environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work.
- You can show the impact of your creative action
- You impact unjust systems and practices in your area of work.
- You are a force for positive change
- You have a bias toward action
- You have to explore your environment for opportunities and resources
- You have to take personal, and sometimes financial, risks
- You develop networks and leverage members to pursue mutual goals
- You have apprenticed with the problem* or experienced the problem you are trying to solve.
- You are in a position where the cost of the program is a significant financial burden
- You can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances).
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation Letter (two)
- Personal Statement of the student
- Research proposal
Skoll MBA Scholarships 2024 in UK Application Deadline
The application deadline date to apply for Skoll MBA Scholarships in the UK is 5th January 2024.
How To Apply?
- The best place to start if you want to learn more about Joint Skoll MBA Scholarships is the official website.
- Visitors to the website can also view academic calendars and student handbooks for their courses.
- If you want to discover more about the university, whether you’re a potential or current student or just interested, visit its official website.
- Go to the website by Click here.