An additional scholarship can be awarded to UTS recipients (only for programs starting in September 2024):
To be qualified for a Kipaji Scholarship, you must submit an application for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS). We suggest you to express your interest in the application motivation if you are qualified for and interested in the Kipaji scholarship.
This scholarship has additional requirements. Please make sure you check the information of the Kipaji Scholarship programme.
You must fulfil each of the requirements listed below in order to be qualified for a University of Twente scholarship.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an accademic admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2024/2025 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Read also: Most Common Scholarship Interview Questions
APPLICATION DEADLINES & DETAILS
Application deadline – round 1:
- Application form opens per 15 October 2023, 09.00 CET
- Application forms closes per 1 February 2024, 16.00 CET (for programs starting September 2024)
Apply also: Point Park University Scholarships 2024 in USA | Apply Now
Application deadline – round 2:
- Application form opens per 1 February 2024, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2024, 16.00 CET (for programs starting September 2024)
An application submitted in round 2 is not taken into consideration if your application was denied in round 1.
HOW TO APPLY