Study In France | Emile Boutmy Scholarship. With the help of the university, the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France is completely supported and grants study at the top French institution along with a Schengen visa and a monthly stipend. Apply right away.
We are pleased to introduce to you the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France, which offers a Schengen visa and one month’s salary. Apply as soon as possible to be among the first recipients of this prestigious scholarship, offered exclusively on your global platform, “Scholarships Around the World.”
Explanation of the grant
The goal of Sciences Po University’s Emile Boutmy Scholarship, which bears the name of the university’s founder, is to attract the top foreign students from non-EU countries.
- Read also: Study in USA
- Country: France
- City: Paris
- Scholarship name: Émile Boutmy Scholarship
- Host university: Sciences Po
- Countries eligible to apply: International
- Educational level: Bachelor & Masters
- Duration of study: Three (3) years for bachelor’s degree and Two years for master’s degree.
The scholarship awarded to the undergraduate student will be worth up to €13,100 per year for the Master’s program and €14,210 per year for the three-year undergraduate study program.
To be sure, check your financing to be sure here.
- Apply also: Seattle University Scholarships 2024 in USA
- All majors are offered to you by Sciences Po University.
- View all majors from here .
- Graduation certificate and transcript.
- A copy of your ID card/passport.
- CV (in French or English ).
- All official academic records for the last three or four years.
- Letter of Intent
- Candidates for one-year master’s programs
- Candidates for dual bachelor’s degrees (unless part of a specific agreement)
- students exchange
- Candidates applying via the French postgraduate admission procedures
- The Emile Boutmy Scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel Scholarship, AEFE Scholarship, BGF…).
Study In France | Emile Boutmy Scholarship Deadline for submission
December 3, 2023.
How to apply
- Apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button here or below.
- Choose the specialty, either a bachelor’s or master’s degree there.
- Apply, then enter your data and attach your complete files. Good luck.
- The Émile Boutmy Scholarship must be selected when applying.