The Eric Bleumink Scholarships are accepting applications until March 31, 2023. Master’s degrees are the only degrees that qualify for this award. The scholarship from the University of Groningen covers all living costs, books, international travel, and health insurance. The Eric Bleumink Scholarship application deadline is December 1st (year). The Eric Bleumink Fund provides scholarships to young scientists from developing countries as well as to exceptionally talented people
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute: University of Groningen
- Degree level: Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
- Eligibility countries: International
- Deadline: 01 December (annual)
The duration for Masters’s degree program is 1 to 2 years.
Areas of Opportunity Focus
- Accounting and management
- Applied Physics and Mathematics
- Archaeological study
- Machine intelligence
- Culture and the Arts
- Research on the arts and culture
- Cognitive and behavioral neurosciences (research)
- Social and behavioral sciences (research)
- Engineering in Biomedicine
- Medical Sciences, Bio
- Sciences Biomolecular
- Business Management
- Engineering, Chemical
- (Selective) Chemistry
- Classical Civilizations and the Past
- Adaptation to Climate Governance
- (Research) Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology
- Research on Health Systems and Prevention
- Information and Communication Sciences
- Cognitive Computational Science
- Computer Science Dental Care
- English law
- Master of Toga Dutch Studies
- (Selective) Ecology and Evolution
- Actuarial studies, operations research, and econometrics
- DDM Chinese Finance and Economy
- Globalization and Economic Growth
- Economic Analysis and DDM Economics
- DDM Chinese Finance and Economy
- (Research) Economics and business
- Economies of the World
- Academic Sciences
- Interactional learning through innovation (mostly in Dutch)
- Climate and Energy Law
- Environmental and Energy Sciences
- Planning for infrastructure and the environment
- The Role of European Law in the World
- Studies of Europe
- Finance DDM Finance DDM Euroculture (EM) Chinese Finance and Economy
- Global Governance of Criminal Law Law in a Digital Age
- History Historical analysis
- Early Modern and classical studies (research)
- Movement Sciences of Humans
- Human Resource Administration
- International Business and Management Industrial Engineering and Management
- International Financial Management International Commercial Law
- The law of international human rights
- Worldwide Relations Worldwide Relations (120EC)
- (Research) International Relations
- International relations and contemporary history
- Education in Language and Culture
- Law and IT Law and Public Administration in German, English, French, Frisian, Classics (Greek and Latin), Dutch, and Spanish
- Research on Learning in Legal Interaction
- (Research) Linguistics
- Literary Analysis
- Select marine biology
- Marketing Mathematics
- Automotive Engineering
- Media research
- Medical Genetics
The scholarship award:
- Pays for tuition, books.
- Living expenses.
- Overseas travel expenses.
- Health insurance. For master’s degree programs.
- Grants are offered for 1 or 2 years.
- The required language is English.
- This opportunity is open to applicants from all over the world.
- Candidates must show outstanding academic achievement, preferably with letters of recommendation.
- The applicant must have received high honors in their undergraduate or bachelor’s degree program.
- The program of choice should have granted applicants conditional admission.
- Candidates must have good English language competence in order to meet the program’s admission requirements.
- Candidates must be able to participate in the complete program and be available for the entire program term.
- The applicants lack alternative sources of funding for the proposed study.
Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands Application Deadline
The last date to apply for the Eric Bleumink Scholarships is 01 December (annual).
How To Apply?
- Netherlands Scholarships The Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2023 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Eric Bleumink Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.